The Wombat Media Warren
Monday, August 17, 2009
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
We are currently running a drive for more subscriptions. If you read it on the internet, please consider taking out an internet subscription. Introduce Green Left to a friend, workmate or relative by giving them a gift subscription.
Subscriptions hotline: 1800 634 206 (free call from anywhere in Australia)
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Toni covers the Honduran coup
- Honduras: People’s power resists elite coup
- Honduran coup tries to stop Latin American left’s advance
- Protest calls on Rudd to condemn Honduran coup
- Resistance!: Solidarity with the people of Honduras
- The world condemns Honduras coup, demands elected President ...
Recently a discussion has surfaced about whether population control schemes could feature in the policy aims of the Australian Climate Change movement.
Simon Butler is an analyst and contributor to Green Left Weekly who argues that the proponents of population control schemes completely miss the underlying causes of climate change.
Julia started by asking Simon about the history of such schemes and the lessons we can learn about their previous implementations.
This talk was broadcast on Radio Adelaide on the 10th of June.